5 Summer Decorating Essentials
Slow, long days, trips to the beach, family vacations, watermelon, and barbecues are all the things we love about summer. I put together a few of our favorite decorating essentials that convey those summer breezes all year long and pieces that can stand up to sand, water, and lounging.
Here are the 5 easy ways to achieve this look:
1. A Neutral Sofa: Anything linen, natural fibers, in a white, cream, gray or striped palate is perfect.
2. Texture, texture, texture. This is achieved by adding in blankets, baskets, window coverings, rugs, and pillows.
3. Pillows for pops of color and contrast.
4. Anchor your space with a neutral seagrass or jute rug. Perfect for all those sandy, wet feet coming in and out.
5. Collected objects: Display your favorite seashells, coral, or fishing weights grouped together in an oversized basket or under a glass cloche.
Linen Sofa // French Wine Grape Harvest Hotte // French Pine Coffee Table // Plantation Java Chair